Thursday, April 10, 2008

Boy or Girl?

For any of you that don't already know we are going to have another baby!  We are all very excited and I am happy to be feeling quite a bit better.  The baby is due October 17th, so I am about 3 months along.  Any guesses on girl or boy?  Elisa says it has to be a girl, because we are just a girl family, and Mckenzie says it's a boy.  It is so fun to have them get excited about the baby.  They are also very good at taking care of me and helping with Bethany when I am not feeling well.  We can't wait to tell you if it's a boy or girl in a couple of months!

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

We are so excited for you. I'll be totally happy for you just because it is another precious spirit in your wonderful home. Though, I am secretly hoping it is a boy so that Brandon has more playmates in the family. :) Let me know if you need a sitter when you have doctors appointments or need some time to rest. I am here to help!

Kim said...

I am so excited to have little ones so close together. That will be so much fun. I bet the girls will be a big help for you, how nice! Hope you're feeling better!

Libby said...

Hooray!! Congratulations! You guys are keeping up with us. :) I'm betting girl, but that's probably because it's all I can picture you with. Eliza says the same thing about us--we're just a girl family. It sure is fun though.

Munford Family said...

Congratulations! I’m not sure; maybe a girl. Tyson lets me know all the time that we are just going to have boy’s. It sure would be fun to see a cute little boy for you or girl for me! PS I’m NOT wanting to get pregnant for a while!

tamra said...

WOW!! Congratulations! My vote is for a boy, just to give Dave a break from all the estrogen! Glad to hear you are feeling better, I hope all goes smoothly.

Kara said...

CONGRATS! Cory votes for a boy so he can have another "great-nephew-once-removed"! I vote for boy too, it's about time! :)BUT, we'll love whoever comes to your house!

Bellblogging said...

I didn't know! CONGRATS!! I hope a boy, I think it would be fun to try both!!

Holly said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! You will definitely have your hands full. I can't even imagine 4 right now. I hope Dave gets his boy--but either way, we all know what fun they are. I'm so happy for you.