Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Springtime fun

The girls enjoyed playing in the fountain at Thanksgiving Point's tulip festival.  The gardens there are so relaxing.
Dave and the girls took ice skating lessons together.  I think he was surprised to find out Elisa might be better at ice skating than he is.
Elisa and Mckenzie decided to camp out in the game room for fun.  The best part was Mckenzie didn't wake us up that night.  As you can see she loves to wear tights, even to bed.  She did not get that from me.
This is our house and that is Dave and Adam digging trenches for the sprinklers.   For everyone who helped us put our sprinklers in, Thank you!
I didn't think I would ever be excited about gardening, but I am really getting into it this year.  We planted peas and were surprised when they actually came up.

3 comments:

Davis's Magical Mystery Tour said...

Karen, LOVE the update. Where did you find those tulips. We could not see very many at all! Darling pictures of the girls!

Dave Danielson said...

Just to set the record straight, Elisa is a better skater than I am.

The pics look great, you can tell I didn't take them.

Adrienne said...

You are an amazing family with so many great times together. It is great to see your girls grow and learn new talents and try different things. We love ya, Adrienne & family.