Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Bethany is learning about dress up clothes.

Elisa helped Bethany get dressed up the other morning and Bethany couldn't have been happier.  She had big Cinderella shoes on and proudly walked around with the shopping cart. 

7 comments:

Kim said...

Bethany is really growing up! She's so cute! We can't wait to come visit in a couple weeks and see you guys!

Kelly said...

Woah! I'm still thinking of her as a little baby! I can't believe she's dressing up and walking around. It's been too long since we've seen you...

Marti McDAniel said...

Ok that is cute! She is such a funny little girl!

tamra said...

this is such a precious photo! i love the fact that the shopping cart says "walmart". too funny!

Libby said...

That's adorable! Keira is also into dress up, but she likes to find the Spiderman underwear and put in on over her pants. :)

Munford Family said...

So cute! I can’t believe how big our babies are getting, it is hard to think that they aren’t babies anymore! It was good seeing you the other day!

Adrienne said...

She is so darling in that picture!