Wouldn't you know that this week when I could have the baby any day now I have some kind of
stomach flu or bad food I don't know. Now the debate is do I hope the girls get it quick and over with? Once again I am miserable and want the baby to come, but I am praying for him to wait until we are all healthy. You gotta just laugh at what life throws at ya.
6 comments:
Oh Karen! That's absolutely NO fun. Hopefully it gets over very quickly and the girls don't get it. Good luck I'll be thinking about you. Love ya.
Yuck! Hope you get feeling better soon!
Karen, I hope that you get feeling better soon. Thanks for letting us spend Sunday afternoon with you guys and for feeding us dinner. You guys are great. It was good to see you guys again and to hang out for a while.
Oh Karen! I'm so sorry that you are not feeling well. We had so much fun with all of you the other night. PLEASE let me know if I can do something for you!
I've heard that the stomach flu can sometimes stimulate labor. Be careful. I can't wait to see that little one. I hope it's sooner than later for you, even if everyone is sick. It's kind of unavoidable at this point, right? With the girls in school, if it's not this, it'll be something else next week. Sad. :(
I didn't know you guys had a blog. It's fun to see what your family is up to and how they are doing. Your girls are adorable! I can't believe how big they are. Anyway hope you feel better soon, I can't wait to see the new babe!
Diane
Post a Comment