Wednesday, October 15, 2008

It's a boy!

We are so happy to have a baby boy.  We have named him Jason Fredrick Danielson, (Fredrick was my grandpa's name).  He weighed 8 lbs 2 oz. and was 18 inches long.  He was born on Monday the 13th.  Elisa and Mckenzie were so happy to hold him that evening, and they didn't want to stop having him in their arms.  Kenzie told me, "I just can't stop looking at him."  They are going to be great helpers!

These are pictures of Jason minutes after he was born.  We feel so blessed to have a perfectly healthy baby.


7 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats again! We can't wait to see him. Sounds like the girls adore him and will be great big sisters. Love the name too! Glad to hear everything went well. Oh, and I love your blog's new look!

The Beckstrands said...

Congrats, he is so cute, and I'm sure the girls are going to be loving life. Can't wait to see him in person. Yeah!! Dave you got your boy.

McLerran Family said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Munford Family said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! I still need to give you your gift, I had one for your shower, but wasn't able to come.

Jenneka said...

We're so happy for you! Thanks for posting such great pics. I'm really glad you get to find out how great it is to have a son - boys are the BEST! Love, Jenneka

bmann said...

Congratulations! He is such a cutie! I think he looks so much like Mckenzie in that first pic, I guess that means he looks just like Junior. We are super excited for you and glad everything went well.
Diane

Adrienne said...

congrats. We think he is adorable and it's a great name. The girls are so cute with him. We are so excited for you.