Monday, May 31, 2010

School is Out!!!!

I couldn't be happier to be out for summer break!!!! The boy to the left of Mckenzie bullied her all year :(. Poor Mckenzie is so glad she is home for the summer.
Mckenzie with Mrs. Babb
Elisa on the other hand has cried and cried because school is out. She loves her teacher, loves her friends, and misses them already.
We went to Thanksgiving Point to celebrate!

Jason loves animals.
We love feeding the goats.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Ummm....who is that little BOY sitting on the pony? That can not be Jason. He's supposed to be a baby. And that little girl with the smooth, beautiful hair? I thought that was curly haired Bethany, but it can't be! She looks all grown up. And Kenzie and Elisa graduating another year and moving on? This is not to be tolerated! Good thing we're going to see you within a month and I can have a long talk with your kids to tell them to stop growing faster than I can keep up. Tell them to be prepared for a talking to.

Karen said...

I will give them a fair warning, but maybe it's my fault for my blogging droughts.

Davis's Magical Mystery Tour said...

I agree Kelly! Slow that growing down!