skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Danielson Family
Thursday, May 28, 2009
I am almost this good at playing the piano, or not
This is on my niece's blog and I just had to share. I love watching Jon Schmidt play.
1 comment:
Kelly
said...
This is my new favorite thing. I keep coming back to your blog to listen to it.
May 30, 2009 at 6:49 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About our family
Karen
Dave and I have been married for 8 years, and we have 4 children.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2009
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(3)
▼
May
(2)
I am almost this good at playing the piano, or not
Happy Birthday Dave!
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
2008
(30)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
Family and Friends
The Ramey's
March 8, 2016
7 years ago
The Greer Family
Faith
12 years ago
Brylee Mann
Cardio thoracic Post Op Appointment
12 years ago
The Hill Connection
First day
12 years ago
We are eating...
My new favorite crave: Chicken Basil Havarti Sandwhich
13 years ago
Jared and Kelly
Whitney at the reigns.
13 years ago
Our Big Adventures
13 years ago
Davis's in Deutschland
A quick trip to San Diego
13 years ago
Beckstrand Family
HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
13 years ago
Janica and Dan
Colton 4 months
14 years ago
Bell Family
4th of July Eaglewood
14 years ago
Nathan and Alisa
Christmas, New Years, and More
14 years ago
The Barney Fam
Halloween 2011
14 years ago
Life with Richard
School's Out for Summer!
15 years ago
Grandma and Grandpa Davis
You are what you eat? or What to do with leftover cooked oatmeal.
15 years ago
Mann Family
Brylee's Birthday Party
15 years ago
The Andersen Family
Now Private
16 years ago
Brian's Photography
Picture of the Week; Tree Silhouette
17 years ago
Skinrood Family
David's new summer job...
18 years ago
Hill Happenings
The Imperfect Mom
The Tholl's
Halbrook's
Marti and Adam
Blogger: Login to read
Our Donner Party
The Madsen's
1 comment:
This is my new favorite thing. I keep coming back to your blog to listen to it.
Post a Comment