Friday, April 10, 2009

The wrath of Bethany

Don't let this sweet little face fool you, the wrath of Bethany can be very unpleasant.  Yesterday I was watching a two year old boy for my neighbor.  He hurt Bethany and she came to me crying.  I gave her a hug and didn't do anything else about it because he was going home soon and I was busy making dinner.  Next thing I know it I hear him crying.  I turn around and Bethany had him pinned down, was sitting on him and pinching his cheeks.  I guess if I don't resolve things she will just take matters into her own hands.  (Luckily his mother doesn't have my blog address.)

3 comments:

Celeste said...

That's awesome!!! LOL - you've taught her well....

Jenni McVey said...

That makes me laugh, Karen! What a spirited little young lady you have! We miss having you around here!

Adrienne said...

This gave me a good laugh.
So hard to imagine her doing that but I have noticed my two year old with similar behaviors.