It has become tradition to go to temple square with the McDaniels. They look like they could all be sisters. I finally got to go to the Nauvoo Cafe, which I craved my entire pregnancy.
Your little Jason is getting big so fast. He's really handsome. I haven't seen you in so long...I just want to squeeze that little baby of yours. I hope all is well for you and your family. You look good.
Cute blog! Now that I know you have a blog, you have to update it. I know I see you all the time, but reading blogs is my nap time pass time. (meaning, I read blogs when my kid are sleeping) So get on it, okay?
4 comments:
The lights and girls are beautiful. Mmmm Nauvoo cafe. One of my favorites too. Happy New Year!
We had fun!!
Your little Jason is getting big so fast. He's really handsome. I haven't seen you in so long...I just want to squeeze that little baby of yours. I hope all is well for you and your family. You look good.
Cute blog! Now that I know you have a blog, you have to update it. I know I see you all the time, but reading blogs is my nap time pass time. (meaning, I read blogs when my kid are sleeping) So get on it, okay?
Post a Comment