Mckenzie found a ladybug outside with a broken wing, and told me she is going to keep it forever. She named her Marly and put her in a cup with some lettuce from my fridge. Mckenzie even made her a swimming pool with a diving board, and told me she is her mommy. This ladybug has entertained my girls for 2 days. I couldn't believe it stayed alive that long to be honest, but today for some reason it decided to crawl away. Mckenzie shed a few tears over loosing Marly, but I think it was better than seeing her die. I am just thinking I probably have a dead ladybug somewhere in my house. I count my blessings it's just a ladybug, when I think of my mom finding my brother's pet snake behind the laundry baskets. At the time I didn't understand why that bothered my mother so much, boy have things changed.

No comments:
Post a Comment