Monday, June 16, 2008

It's a boy!!!

The odds are still not in Dave's favor, but at least he has a boy coming to balance things out. The way I look at it the toilet seat still stays down in our house. They are still a little out numbered. Our doctor told us we need to take pictures when he is in a dress and has makeup on. Dave told him that would never happen and the doctor just laughed. Here are some ultrasound pics the doctor took of our cute little guy.

Here he is rubbing his eyes.
His little footprint is so cute!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Wow--is he ever going to grow up knowing how to please girls though (and push their buttons). We are so happy for you guys!

Morgan Family said...

Congratulations! I am so happy that you are having a boy! You will have to tell me what you think of having a little boy around.

lramey said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Not that girls aren't so fun, but how exciting!!! Congratulations!

Davis's Magical Mystery Tour said...

Wow Karen! Those are some of the best ultrasound shots I have ever seen! I'm so excited that its' a BOY!!!

Adrienne said...

Congrats he looks cute and growing well.

Bellblogging said...

Yeah for a boy finally! Gateway looked fun and chilly, congrats on the Graduate...wow 1st grade, you ready for that?

McLerran Family said...

A boy!! How fun! I'm excited for you guys!

Libby said...

Yay for you! But especially yay for Dave. Wow, I can only imagine the changes that will happen in your house. We'll be finding out in another week or two what we're having. Congrats! :)

tamra said...

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that Dave will have a mini-me! The girls will be so attentive and nurturing! So Fun! And by the way, at my house (with 2 boys) everyone has to close the toilet lid even me! I instituted this years ago, and it is still working!